Sunday 1 November 2009

LIttle Update..

Heyy (thought i would write in a different colour today :P)

Just though i would give you a little update into the weirdness of my life....

Last night was halloween so me and my friend chess decided (after about 2hours on the phone and quite a few texts) that we would watch scary films with ben and jerrys :D. We watched i know what you did last summer, and Scream 3... well lets just say we both had sore throats afterwards :P though they were very good :D. Thinking i want to watch the shining if anyone fancies joining me??

Today i had the fun of spending my day with my three cousins auntie and uncle. The three boys are 4 + 2 years and 3 months awwww :D so it was interesting and tiring and i have baby sick on me :L but was good.
I also got my first birthday present ( 4 days :D) and ate my first mince pie of the year :D so all in all a good day.

I'm writing this whilst listening to Chase and Status - End Credits (released today... well legally, cuse i don't do that illegal stuff.. :L) Its soooo amazing :D

Anyhoo I'd better go if i have anyhope of pasing this maths exam.... which is on my birthday!!! HOw unfair!!!!!

Byeeee
Next time i write i will be a whole year older!!! :D
Lovee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment