Friday 16 October 2009

Total Random Babble.....

Hey..

Like my slightly strange chess said... if i fail my maths GCSE its all your fault! I should be doing maths revision... but... well my dinner is in 10 minutes and i decided i would rather update you people than do a bit of revision so... well here it is..

I'm listening to the best radio station (Radio 1) and thinking how much i love sara compared to scott mills... But why is the music atm soooo bad its all pop/R+B (not good). The only decent music that has been released recently is Muse (Ailidh....MUSeeeeeee (d of e) :P) and Paramore's new albums. Ahhh now there playing JLS... ok i can't listen anymore.....
..
..
..
.
Put a bit of chase and status on :D

Since i last wrote i've had the amazingness of D of E walkage... 'There was a great big moose!!!" AH good times :D And our amazing video that only we will get.. and possibly jake and gomme,, cuse its full of inside jokes but hey..

Cara's 16th is also added to the list of amazingness since i last wrote with a BBQ, sitting round a fire singing, drinking punch and laughing quite a bit and then camping in a Teepee and the chocolate game stabbing at a slap of chocolate... FUn fun!!

I'm writing this whilst waiting for my tea... of which my lovely mum has bought Ben and Jerry's - Chocolate Fudge Brownie :D yay
Tomorrow i'm babysitting all day.. but i get to take (my brother) luke to watch a film and stuff so its not all bad... though cuse he's only 10 it has to be a U or PG.... hmmmmm. Hopefuly i can go surfing sunday, if my dad will take me cuse i really really wants to go!!

Well i'm off cuse my dinner (and ben and jerry's) are waiting!!
Love to all
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment